Resolutions for 2016
Finish editing The Song Rising. Start writing Book 4. Find high fantasy a home with a publisher. Drink less coffee. Especially at Starbucks. Stop wasting money on fancy coffee. Move out of my parents' house. Pester Bloomsbury until they release On the Merits of Unnaturalness as an eBook. Read a tonne more YA, and continue to ignore to the inevitable articles telling me that at 24 I'm really far too old for it.
- Drink more water.
- Attempt to get fit enough to not pant after climbing the stairs.
- Stop comparing myself to other people.
- Take better care of myself.
- Be more confident.
- Less Internet, more reading and writing. There are too many good books I'm missing.
- Update blog at least once a month.
Make 2016 much better than 2015.