Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Getting Vertigo

Hi, everyone:

You’ve all been incredibly patient in waiting for news about the third Bone Season book for the past few months – thank you. Although we’re inching closer to the reveal of the title and release date, I also have a little bit of news from elsewhere while you wait: I’m making my comic-writing debut! I’ve written a short story for the final installment in Vertigo’s quarterly SFX anthology series, based around the sound effect BANG! I never thought I’d get the opportunity to try out this method of storytelling, much less have it illustrated by a professional artist, and I had a lot of fun with it. 

The anthology will go on sale on 27 January, 2016, exactly a year after The Mime Order came out. You can find out more here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see you dip your toes into comics! Bone Season is so rich and layered, and I can only imagine your writing will translate beautifully into the world of the graphic novel. Keep it up, we'll be watching and (eagerly) waiting!

    ReplyDelete