Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Update

Evening!

I just thought I'd give a quick update on the situation with Bone Season 3, as I've had a flood of questions as to when it will be coming out, when the cover will be released, etc. I’m due to get my newest batch of edits this week, and my editor should also be giving me some idea of what we’re doing about the title, which has to be changed from the one I chose originally. Once that’s been sorted, Bloomsbury should be closer to deciding on a time to announce the title and release date. After that, things should start moving a bit faster. 

On 13th September, Read the Bloody Book will be putting up a teaser for Book 3, written by yours truly, so keep an eye out for that as well.

I'm sorry for the wait – everything in publishing is carefully scheduled, and sometimes it can seem like it's all going quite slowly but things are happening, I promise...

6 comments:

  1. Good timing! I just found your blog today. I am rereading the first two book and I can't wait for the 3rd. Im loving them!!! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited about the third book (and the rest of the series).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about the third book. Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to hear this news! I just devoured the first two books this past week and I'm eager for more. I'm in LOVE with this series. Where can we find out more about book signings and fan pages?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A three sentence teaser and now I have absolutely no alternative but to buy and read the book when it comes out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope we can do another reread on Goodreads before book 3 comes out. The re-read of TBS we did before Mime Order was really fun!

    ReplyDelete