Friday, 25 April 2014

Upcoming events

Hi, guys:

Sorry for not writing in a while – I'm on a very tight deadline for The Mime Order, and after that I'll be flying straight to New York for the paperback tour of The Bone Season

I just wanted to draw your attention to my upcoming events in the UK and US over the next few weeks:

UK

  • 30 April: I'll be speaking at the Bodleian Library in Oxford with Dr Sam Thompson, author of Communion Town and my tutor while I was at St Anne's College. Paperback copies of The Bone Season will be available to buy after the event*
  • 2 May: Film event! At Waterstones Piccadilly in central London, I'll be in conversation with Andy Serkis and Jonathan Cavendish, talking about the film adaptation of The Bone Season*.

USA
  • 9 May: My US paperback tour kicks off with a luncheon event in Mystic, Connecticut at Bank Square Books.
  • 10 May: I'll be in conversation with YA author Kendare Blake at the 92Y in New York City – and reading an exclusive excerpt from The Mime Order*.  
  • 13 May: Reading, signing and Q&A at Barnes & Noble, Huntington Beach, Los Angeles
  • 14 May: Reading, signing and Q&A at Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego
  • 15 May: Reading, signing and Q&A at University Bookstore, Seattle, Washington

* Requires booking



More information and booking details can be found on my upcoming events page. Hope to see some of you there!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Samantha, you're busy! Have fun in the events! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha looking forward to your event in Oxford on Wednesday. At the signing afterwards will you have your stamp with you?

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually stamp books unless they're from a blog giveaway or for charity, sorry. See you there!

      Delete
  3. I'm really excited for your author event in Huntington Beach! It'll be my first time going to one of these, so I have a question. Do you know if we are allowed to just show up to the event or if we have to sign-up in order to get in?

    Hope you're having a nice day and can't wait for the next book :) You're really talented.

    ReplyDelete